Following the announcement of the a UK-wide trial of low carbon and electric cars TrekWireless has created a map of electric car charging points (juice points) in Westminster. The infobox shows the location of electric car charging points in 360 degree POSIPIX images and through their SMS service a mobile user can request a geo-tagged image be sent to his navigation device.
Johannes works as a Program Manager at Microsoft focussing on geospatial technoloies. He is based in Redmond, WA.
- RT @bingmaps: Check out the New Imagery for 41 Cities in Spain blogs.bing.com/maps/2017-04/n… #bingmaps #gis #maps #aerialphotography https://t.co… - 3 weeks ago
- RT @bingmaps: Just Released Over 300,000 Square Kilometers of Imagery Released in Italy and Switzerland blogs.bing.com/maps/2017-03/o… #bingmaps #… - 1 month ago
- RT @bingmaps: 160 Code Samples for Bing Maps V8 released on GitHub blogs.bing.com/maps/2017-03/1… #bingmaps #gis #OpenSource https://t.co/KEFPFcc… - 1 month ago
- RT @bingmaps: 2.1 Million Square Kilometers of New Imagery in Western Canada blogs.bing.com/maps/2017-03/2… #bingmaps #maps #gis #aerialphotograph… - 1 month ago
- RT @scottgu: Visual Studio 2017 is here. Build better cloud & mobile apps for any platform visualstudio.com/vs/whatsnew #vs2017 - 1 month ago